Elbow, Wrist & Hand
The demands on the elbow, wrist and hand are enormous. We require a combination of precise, dextrous and strong movements. It’s no surprise that the anatomy and biomechanics of these areas are complex!
Most issues of the elbow, wrist and hand tend to arise with a sudden increase in repetitive movement – tapping on a mobile phone, long hours on a computer, DIY projects… the list goes on!
Common complaints include:
- Tennis Elbow – lateral epicondylosis
- Golfers Elbow – medial epicondylosis
- Ligament sprains & muscle strains
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- de Quervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Nerve entrapment syndromes